Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Behind the fridge door: Chapter 5


Today I began to build my lever.  I found a ruler that a human child dropped when she was doing her homework.  I just need a bit of something Linda calls “tape” to stick it to her pencil.  Then I’ll tape the pencil sideways to one door on the fridge, and jam the ruler between the doors so when I sit on the pencil, the ruler will pry open the fridge.  Also, I learned what “illegible” means in school today.  It means “unreadable”.  Well, I guess that makes sense.  My cursive is sort of unreadable.  I admit it.  I told Laura about the lever, and she listened carefully.  That’s a nice thing about Laura.  She doesn’t talk much, but she’s a great listener.  I’m glad she’s my friend.
  

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have a friend who is a great listener. I hope your lever works! Just be careful with that fridge door!

    ReplyDelete