Monday, September 26, 2011

Harere's Diary, Part 7

Payni 21
Dear Diary,
Today Femi and I were playing outdoors. She likes to play a game we invented, bat the trout. I hang a trout on a string and move it about as Femi tries to bat it. If she succeeds, she gets the trout and will usually devour it in mere seconds, while if she doesn't, I get the trout and will usually hand it in to Mut to cook for dinner. I was considering running inside for some more trout, (since Femi kept winning) when Banafrit ran up to the front door. "Harere, would you like to come over to my house tomorrow? We've got something to show you." When I asked what it was, she just grinned and said "Oooooh, you just wait and see!" I just can't wait to see what it is! I must go now. Mut is calling for me to come help change Awi's diaper. I can hear him screaming "No biapowr! No biapowr!" (No surprises there!)


-Harere

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Trout! Can I play? How do you like your trout cooked? Do you fry it? Steam it?

    ReplyDelete