Friday, February 3, 2012

7 Things People Don't Know About Me

(A Response to Aunt Rita)

1. I have 2 pet rats, named Mickey and Melchisedec. They are 2 of the things that consume the most food in this house. They beg for food in their own way...they move their mouths at me whenever they're hungry.

2. I am writing my own series. I am currently on the 6th book. It's about a peacock.

3. When I grow up, I want to be a teacher or an author. If I'm a teacher, I'm going to open my own school with Gregory, Mary, and Paul.

4. I play the piano. I have played since I was 6 years old. I am working on some pieces for Saint Patrick's day right now, including "Molly Malone" and "My Wild Irish Rose".

5. My favorite series is Harry Potter. I love them! My favorites are books 4 and 7.

6. My favorite artist is Degas. I love all the pretty dancers he paints.

7. I hate spiders. They creep me out, even when they're just sitting there.

2 comments:

  1. Julia! You accepted my award and did such a beautiful job with your seven things. I didn't know 6 or 7 or part of 5 or part of 4 or 2 or part of 3. Wow. I didn't know quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun! I didn't know a lot of this! I probably could have guessed some of the things I didn't know... but I definitely didn't know 6 or 7. Or part of 5.... ok, so basically the same list as Aunt Rita. ;)

    ReplyDelete