Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Harere's Diary, Part 28

Epipi 12
Dear Diary,
Today I took Femi to Mie's Cat Cleaning Services to get her fur brushed. Femi hates getting her fur brushed, though, so this did not go as well as I would have prefered. The second an assistant came towards us with a brush, Femi yowled and almost ripped my hair out, so you can imagine what she looked like walking home. When we plopped her in the tub, she wriggled so much she got soap in her eyes, and screeched at the top of her lungs so that we were forced to leave the shop, so as not to cause any more trouble. I now realize my mistake. From now on I will pick her up while she is sleeping to put her into the tub, and pin her arms to her sides while I soap her.


-Harere

2 comments:

  1. One of my sons acts this way in the tub too. It does make for a challenging bathtime.

    ReplyDelete